- 3 Ways To Absorb MORE Protein - Burning Fat & Building Muscle With Meals youtu.be/Wh6h_pZAqic via @YouTubepressed 22 hours ago
- Maxxis adds more skinwall; tubeless & 29er DH; and 2.6″ Wide Trail mountain bike tires bikerumor.com/2017/10/16/max… via @bikerumorpressed 22 hours ago
- RT @AHistoryOfArt: Dmitry Levin https://t.co/IcWcSyL3vppressed 22 hours ago
- RT @gloryinoblivion: Going to work on a Monday morning like this, courtesy of @SoVeryBritish https://t.co/EFwrNvbpr6pressed 22 hours ago
- Becking and Fini take Brazil Ride lead! marathonmtb.com/2017/10/16/bec… via @marathonmtbpressed 22 hours ago
Anne is a Welter … and the latest images from Mein Welt .
Things are great here in Mein Welt …. nice weather and good food… flowers still up and grapes still fresh and sweet. So I felt like to share photos of the Mein Welt lifestyle with all you my beloved Welter citizens.
First image is of my sister-soul mate Anne, taken yesterday but published at National Geographic August 1938
“Anne & her family lived alone on an island. she enjoyed having tea time with her friends the spiny lobster and baby hawk” they wrote .
I don’t know why this magazine traveled in time to tell such a lie , Anne is right here by my side playing with her friends and I , we are having a great tea party now . And Mein Welt isn’t an Island … is a beautiful isolated mountain. Anne IS A WELTER !! I don’t like journalists at all.
The second photo was taken by very dear golden hearted angel Sandy, this is her dog Atty . I love this photo. Sandy’s Atty and Kathrin Broockmann,’s Hopkins have been the two greatest dogs von Mein Welt .
The tird image is the Durer’s rabbit that have visited my gardens for many time . He is a nice friend and teaches me lots of things .
The forth image is one more piece of coocoos collection.
So my sweet Welter citizens and beloved friends… a big hug, don’t forget to eat apples for dinner and Auf Wiedersehen !! Tchau Tchau !!!! God Bless you all.