This 2010 year was very important to my production. I kept a good regularity in my studio, published two books about my paintings and wrote an entire novel published in October.
About the painting, I felt that was taken back some values and concepts worked during the years of 2000, 2001 and 2002 and adding with everything I had made on the last years. Colors , pictorial values and the return to focusing on psychological and spiritual search allowing the brush strokes and plots being manifested by itself while I wasn’t so concerned with the subject represented. Sure that what was made during the year of 2008 and 2009 still appears on this production in a very obvious way…. what isn’t happening with the current 2001 paintings I have made now at the time I right this text.
So I believe that 2010 decisions have been fundamental to what have happened in my studio now ( June 2011 ).
Most part of the painting exhibited on this post give me huge pleasure , satisfaction and makes me wonder how I am going to develop my work from then. At the end of 2010 I was very happy with what I got in my studio. I hope you enjoy it .
- 12 cycling nutrition 'truths', analysed @BikeRadarpressed 3 days ago
- Watch Cole House’s Epic Finish at the Fat Bike Birkie bicycling.com/racing/cole-ho… via @bicyclingmagpressed 3 days ago
- Mountain bikers: do you know how hardcore you are? @BikeRadarpressed 3 days ago
- Video: The Fun/Suffer Divide - dirtragmag.com/video-the-funs…pressed 3 days ago
- Calibre Bossnut Evo first look @BikeRadar bikeradar.com/mtb/gear/artic…pressed 3 days ago