This 2010 year was very important to my production. I kept a good regularity in my studio, published two books about my paintings and wrote an entire novel published in October.
About the painting, I felt that was taken back some values and concepts worked during the years of 2000, 2001 and 2002 and adding with everything I had made on the last years. Colors , pictorial values and the return to focusing on psychological and spiritual search allowing the brush strokes and plots being manifested by itself while I wasn’t so concerned with the subject represented. Sure that what was made during the year of 2008 and 2009 still appears on this production in a very obvious way…. what isn’t happening with the current 2001 paintings I have made now at the time I right this text.
So I believe that 2010 decisions have been fundamental to what have happened in my studio now ( June 2011 ).
Most part of the painting exhibited on this post give me huge pleasure , satisfaction and makes me wonder how I am going to develop my work from then. At the end of 2010 I was very happy with what I got in my studio. I hope you enjoy it .
- a christian view on : SUMMER MADNESS (2017) youtu.be/ROl6Pzl0vA4 #repent #salvation #endoftimes #revelation #religionpressed 16 hours ago
- RT @JoyAn1234: God's disposition allows no offense. God is holy. All the negative things will be destroyed by God. #God #holy #GodsDisposi…pressed 16 hours ago
- RT @Sohaib_Salman_: And you thought this poster was a joke! #GameOfThrones https://t.co/r2fFf333Vwpressed 16 hours ago
- RT @skyatlantic: The relationship between Tyrion & Jaime is one of the best things about #GameofThrones. What do #PeterDinklage & @nikolajc…pressed 16 hours ago
- RT @JoyAn1234: (Col 3:8) But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy languag…pressed 17 hours ago