Painting this work was a clear sign of my exhaustion these days. I prepared this canvasses on Friday, only started to paint on Monday… yes, it took me three days to paint it , but were three short sections of two hours each. I easily lost my patience and always tried to find faster solutions for all the values I had to reach.
These days I have thought that need a rest, maybe one week or more not thinking about my work. Good coincidences happen and while thinking about this I received news about my job and it seems I am going to have busier and more profitable days ahead. It is just perfect. A mental vacation from studio.
Monday and yesterday, Tuesday, all the time I looked to the work on the wall had a horrible feeling all was wrong and never would match, never would get good… you know, it was a hopeless work from the beginning…. and it was crystal clear to me that I had absolute no idea of what I was doing from the very beginning to the end.
But I can’t believe, I am happy with the final result. Sure, not entirely satisfied, but it go so much better I thought it would. It makes sense to me now.
All these days painting I only had one song playing in my mind, it is Brazilian and says : the past is over, it is time to fly……
- How to Get Rid of a Cramp, Fast bicycling.com/training/injur… via @bicyclingmagpressed 7 hours ago
- RT @AHistoryOfArt: CLAUDE MONET (1840-1926) Snow at Argenteuil, 1875 🖼@AHistoryofPaint #HistoryofPainting https://t.co/EhARsvoXRQpressed 7 hours ago
- 2018 Santa Cruz Nomad // vs // 2017 Pivot Firebird Head-2-Head Review youtu.be/2tkqYPJ89Uc via @YouTubepressed 7 hours ago
- Specialized Stumpjumper 2018 | Unboxed | MBR youtu.be/Xn7o9VZ1SRE via @YouTubepressed 7 hours ago
- How To Use Lockouts On Your Mountain Bike Suspension youtu.be/J4ewLDPr06k via @YouTubepressed 7 hours ago